The holidays are finally here! Children, teens, and young adults are now on a break from school and college. Many electronic devices will be under the tree come Christmas morning. While having your child on the internet and social sites can be beneficial, it can also be dangerous. 49th Street Bail Bonds wants you to be aware that sexual predators lurk on social media and the internet and try and lure children.
Here are a few tips on how to protect your children:
- Use privacy settings on social media sites such as Facebook.
- Talk to your children about safety online. Make sure they know not to post any personal information such as their address, phone number, etc.
- Be careful what pictures your child posts.
- Tell your children not to talk to people they don’t know.
- Monitor your child’s cell phone use, social media use, and internet use. Let them know that you are checking up on them.
- Keep the computer in a central location.
- Use filtering software on your child’s devices.
- Have rules, and make sure your child follows them.
- Tell your kids not to fill out questionnaires, apply for free giveaways, or enter contests online.
49th Street Bail Bonds wants your children to be safe from online predators. Unfortunately, online predators are out there and waiting to exploit children. The steps above can help minimize the risk for your child.
Do you or a loved one need a bail bond agent?
If you or a loved one needs a bail bond agency, please call 727-592-0000 to start the bail bond process. We serve all of Pinellas County and have helped clients from Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, the greater Tampa Bay area, Bay Pines, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, and the surrounding areas.
No matter what charge you are facing, DUI, domestic violence, theft, assault, or more, we can help. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
All of our bail bond agents are experienced and knowledgeable. They are here to help guide you through the bail bond process. Our bail bond agents can assist with paperwork, explain the bail bond process, and answer questions regarding the criminal justice system. They are here to help make this process less stressful and as simple and convenient for you as possible.
We are located at 12211 49th Street North, Suite #2, in Clearwater, Florida. Our office is just south of the Pinellas County Jail, also known as the 49th Street Jail.
Don’t go it alone! Please call us today at 727-592-0000 to start the bail bond process. We are here to help. Contact us today!
49th Street Bail Bonds is also on Facebook. Follow us today!