It’s that spooky time of year, Halloween! Many people will be attending Halloween parties this year as well as handing out candy on the big day. 49th Street Bail Bonds wants you to be safe this Halloween. Here are tips for having fun, staying safe, and staying out of jail:
• If you are attending a Halloween party, then make sure to have a designated driver. Do not drink and drive!
• When at a party at a bar, make sure that you receive your drinks from your waiter or bartender. Do not leave drinks unattended because they might be drugged.
• Be aware that alcohol lowers inhibitions. Don’t get involved in arguments or heated discussions which could turn into a physical fight.
• If you are hosting a party, do not give alcohol to minors.
• Do not let impaired guests drive home from your party.
• Obey the speed limit and traffic laws when driving home.
• Be careful driving through residential areas as children are out trick or treating. Kids have a tendency to get excited and just run from house to house without checking for traffic.
• Be careful when leaving your driveway. Once again, kids might unexpectedly appear in your blind spots.
• Lock your pets up. All of the excitement and noise could cause your pet to become aggressive and lead them to bite someone.
• Make sure that any of your costume props such as guns, swords, etc. are clearly toys and do not look too realistic
Halloween is a fun time but could lead to jail time if you aren’t safe. Driving under the influence could lead to being arrested and charged with a DUI. Providing alcohol to a minor is against the law and can also land you in jail. Letting alcohol lower your inhibitions could cause you to act in a way that you normally don’t. You could become angry or more confrontational. This could lead to you being involved in an altercation or fight. This in turn could result in you being charged with assault or battery.
Speeding or reckless driving could lead to an accident or to an injury or death of an innocent child. Realistic props could cause an issue with police. Pets could attack and bite a child or adult visiting your home for trick or treating. All of these things could result in you facing charges and jail time.
49th Street Bail Bonds offers bail for clients who are facing charges such as DUI, reckless driving, assault, battery, disturbing the peace, and more. Our office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. To start the bail bond process, please call us at 727-592-0000.
All of our bail bond agents are knowledgeable and experienced. We know that being in jail can be a scary experience. Our bail bond agents are here to help you navigate the ins and outs of the bail bond process. They can assist you with paperwork, explain the bail bond process, and answer any questions that you may have regarding the criminal justice system.
We serve all of Pinellas county including Clearwater, Madeira Beach, Seminole, Largo, Indian Rocks Beach, Bay Pines, St. Petersburg, South Tampa, and the greater Tampa Bay area. We are licensed to assist clients throughout the state of Florida and can work with affiliated agents across the United States.
Have fun this Halloween but stay safe and out of jail. If you do end up in jail, then please call us at 727-592-0000 to start the bail bond process.